Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Feeling Contemplative...

I'm not sure what I want to write about tonight. I just know I haven't written anything in a while and I thought it was time for an update, so let's see where this takes us shall we? Let me see here... I came back to Eugene in May so that would make this my 7th month being home I believe. I think I've settled in quite nicely now. I moved out of my mom and dad's house about 2 months ago. I love living on my own. It was scary at first but it is nice to come home to a quiet apartment and just relax after work. Speaking of which, work has been super stressful lately. But I have to say that even though work stresses me out and my parents drive me crazy, I've still never been quite so happy. I can't really explain it. I miss my friends and my family, my sister and my nephew and my brother-in-law, but I feel like for once in my life I'm actually living MY LIFE. I feel like I could do anything. I'm not sure what they call this feeling. Happy just doesn't cut it.

No comments: